- Born 23rd June 1962
- Arts foundation course completed 1981
- Graduated Bretton Hall College 1984 - BA. in Creative Arts
- Specialised in illustration
- 1984 - 1992 worked as Workshop Manager for Cannon Hill Puppet Theatre - for its time, the largest puppet theatre in Great Britain (Producing four productions per year).
- 1992 became freelance - now working as
- Mask maker / designer
- Puppet maker / designer
- Sculptural costume and body suits
- Out of the ordinary props made to order
- Talks given on a variety of subjects
- Tour guide operator
"Education is a wonderful thing, provided you always remember that nothing worth knowing can ever be taught".